Public transport from the Henri Coanda international airport (OTP)
- 780 and 783 Express lines connect Henri Coandă International Airport with the campus of the university. The bus stop is a 10/15 minutes walk away from the university and only a few minutes away from Pullman hotel. The 780 Express line connects Henri Coandă International Airport with the Gara de Nord (main railway station). The 783 Express line connects Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport with the city center.
- Airport stops: in front of the Arrivals Terminal and Departures Terminal.
- Price for one trip is 3,5 lei and you should buy a magnetic card in order to use it in the bus. The card desk is in front of the Arrivals Terminal.
- Taxis from the Henri Coandă International Airport to Bucharest:
- On-demand taxi services are available at Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport. You may access these services by contacting the “Taxi by request” desk.
- The taxi station is located at the exit of the terminal, at the ground floor.
Special rates for the participants will be offered near the conference venue.